New & excited to be here!

Options
My name is Danielle and I have finally decided the importance of changing my life. I am doing it for no one, but me. Saturday, I was at a water Zumba class and met a woman (the instructor) who lost 85 lbs in 5 years. Her story was different than all the other trainers and instructors. She looks great and I thought, "Hell she did it, so can I".

I have been going to the gym and meeting with my trainer for a month now, but was not taking it seriously. I have started making changes over the last week and have lost 5 lbs. I am surprised at how much I have been able to accomplish this last week and am very excited. Looking for others, who want to share in this excitement and keep it going.

Cheers

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your choices. I fumbled around in the gym for months before I settled in on a plan. Walking...just plain walking has worked the best for me to lose weight...About 5-7 hours a week = 1-2 lbs lost per week at this stage of the game for me. I just bought a bike because cardio at the gym, and even walking, can get a little boring.