• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Is it true you are what you eat?
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    *double post*

But is Nutrition really within your scope of practice?

Most PTs can give exercise advice/guidelines, but need to refer people to dieticians in regards to nutrition, food and intake.

Maybe that's just a Canadian thing.
  • brianj1988
    brianj1988 Posts: 48
    Options
    5% body fat was measured on a caliper today. I have a six pack and believe it or not, I'm modest. My diet is on point and it's what I specialize in. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
  • brianj1988
    brianj1988 Posts: 48
    Options
    Just a reminder, ask me if you have any questions. It's my personal goal to help you all.
  • beyouiful
    beyouiful Posts: 1
    Options
    I sadly lost weight the unhealthy which I thoroughly regret. Undereating and excessive cardio has made me lose muscle rather than fat. My bottom is flat, my stomach skin is a little loose and I just feel horrible. What do you suggest I do to tone? I've increased my intake to 1800 and I do various body strengthening exercises such as Pop pilates on youtube and I've took up running. I feel like I've lost all my feminity and strength.

EDIT: Also what should my macros be? Should I be worrying about carbs and sugar? I always go 70g+ on sugar but it's mainly natural sugars from fruit and veg etc.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Always nice to get advice on meal planning, but from the looks of the "meals" you consume I must say that "I dunna think that means what you think that means!"

I like more food in my food.