IT FEEL SO GOOD

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello MFP..How you guys/gals are doing?:happy: Hope everyone is okay.Im so happy Im finally under 40lbs to go I have 38lbs to go whoooo hoooo Im so excited Cant wait to reach my goal of 140 and meet the military weight requirements for my age ...Im so close everyone today tellin me how flat my tummy look and How good I look Im so happpyyyy:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to you!
    Way to go!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to you!
    Way to go!

Thanks Memaw66:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP..How you guys/gals are doing?:happy: Hope everyone is okay.Im so happy Im finally under 40lbs to go I have 38lbs to go whoooo hoooo Im so excited Cant wait to reach my goal of 140 and meet the military weight requirements for my age ...Im so close everyone today tellin me how flat my tummy look and How good I look Im so happpyyyy:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:

YAY SHANTA!!!!
  • albertl
    albertl Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!!!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOOD Girl!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo, Shanta!!!!! :bigsmile: :happy: That's fabulous, keep up the great work you're already doing and you're going to be there in no time at all!!!!! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    whohoo! well done! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

ALRIGHT SHANTA!!! YOU'RE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB!!! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal!!! :happy:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am also in the military and losing weight to meet the height and weight requirments. I am about 16 pounds away from that standard, funny people are asking why I am trying to lose more weight because I look ok! I have been telling people that I want to be healthier. If you don't mind me asking how old/tall/ you are I am 65.5" and 168
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    BTW, keep up the good work.
  • aleanerme
    aleanerme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, Shanta. What a wonderful accomplishment for you. There are so many inspiring stories on this site.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I am also in the military and losing weight to meet the height and weight requirments. I am about 16 pounds away from that standard, funny people are asking why I am trying to lose more weight because I look ok! I have been telling people that I want to be healthier. If you don't mind me asking how old/tall/ you are I am 65.5" and 168
    Im 5 '2 1/2 inches 26years old
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!