accountability partner(s)

Options
I have been using this site for almost a year. I have lost 38 pounds but gained 20 back in the last few weeks. I have been having a hard time getting and staying back on track. I am looking for some people that can help keep me accountable. We can message each other regularly and keep tabs on each other and see how things are going.
If you would like to be my accountability partner, then add me or I will add you. Thanks (:

Replies

• savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can be your accountabilty partner if you need one. Let me know how I can help.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    thanks! ill add you right now(:
  • leanandraw
    Options
    I'd love to have someone [ and to help someone] as a accountability buddy!

I've been looking for one too, so I'll add you as well! :)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something i'd be up for. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I don't always have time to write emails, but I know how you feel and I respond to statuses (sp?). I found a good bunch of mfp friends who encourage me on my down days and make me smile and want more on my positive days. If you would like to add me, feel free too!

PS I also own a fitbit (fitbit.com) that helps me stay accountable to myself since and helps with the deficit numbers (I think it is more discreet than a HRM).
  • mollieprice331
    mollieprice331 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need help with that too!!!!!!!
  • ayanderson3
    Options
    I need one also so I would welcome being your accountability partner.
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    PPS: You should really have a goal weight and an estimated deadline. A goal without a deadline is just a dream, and I find this statement to be very true. I notice our your ticker you have a gw, so I don't know if you have already done this, but may I suggest using your height and using the mid-weight for the healthy range as your gw? ONce you get closer o that gw, you can adjust from there. :o)
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tips(: