I have lost inches

Options
So today I deceided to measure myself and just see what kind of inches I had lost if any. I hadn't taken any measurements since February. Well I have lost a total of 8-1/2". :bigsmile: The only place I had gained anything was my bi-cep's but that is from me lifting weights. So for me I think I have done really well. :happy: I am proud of myself and this has incouraged me even more to loose the rest of the weight I need to.

Replies

• BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • Kimberlea89
    Options
    Congrats! I just started my weight loss journey last week.. I plan on buying a measuring tape this weekend, Im afraid to see what my inches are. But i think it will aid in me knowing how well i am doing. I dont beleive a scale is beneficial because I used to be obsessed and checked out my weight everytime i went pee, or pooped, or ate something.... It was a horrible stressful routine..
    Anyways. Great work on your milestone, I hope you lose whatever else you need to. Good luck.
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    Thanks for the congrats Kimberlea89 and BABYLILAC. I plan staying with what I have been doing, because so far it has been working. i don't pay to much to what the scale says. I do weigh myself just before I excercise and then right after and that tells me how much water I do need to drink for the rest of the day. For both of you I wish you all the luck in the world to get to where you want to be.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    that is Great! Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That is awesome! WAY TO GO! buff biceps are a good thing!
    :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!