My "Skinny" Jeans!

Options
2»

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Shopping in our own closets is terrific ..... I know just how you feel ...... wear those jeans in good health :drinker:
  • DGHayden
    DGHayden Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Congrats to you!!!!! That is the most amazing feeling!
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOWEEE!!! Congratulations on your phenomenal accomplishment!!!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait until I can make the same discovery :)

BTW I am in LOVE with your dress in your profile pic! Dresses never look that good on me :/

Aww, thanks! I got lucky with this dress. It was an awesome find at Torrid. Soon, though, it'll be too big for me. Sadness and happiness all at the same time, haha.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My husband kept threatening to "pants" me.

That made me laugh!! haha Thanks for the chuckle and support! :flowerforyou:
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait until I can make the same discovery :)

BTW I am in LOVE with your dress in your profile pic! Dresses never look that good on me :/

Aww, thanks! I got lucky with this dress. It was an awesome find at Torrid. Soon, though, it'll be too big for me. Sadness and happiness all at the same time, haha.

I DO like Torrid! I have a few dresses and cute tanks from there -- I just can't wait until I don't need to shop there for stylish clothes anymore :/ Would you mind if I friended you on here? :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!