Do you show your Food Dairy?

Options
I made my dairy visable to everyone (embarressed of my cupcake ordeal but proud I logged it!!!). I think this is a great thing to do so we can get ideas from each other so we don't get in that routine of eating the same things over and over. I would love to be able to see 20+ pound losers food/exercise journals. If you have yours available for others to view, please post b/c I'd like to add a lot of friends so I can view their journals too. I bet I'm not the only one that would like to see what everyone else is doing. Thank you so much! I LOVE THIS SITE!

Kristi

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I posted mine if you would like to see it. I haven't lost 20+ lbs, but it might give you some food ideas. Good luck.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Mine is there. However, lately I haven't been a good example. My body hasn't gotten used to running for long periods of time yet so I am hungry a lot.
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    You can look at mine I have'nt been very good at putting all my food choices in here for about the last 2 weeks.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I do not make my food diary public. I have privacy issues and equate it to peeking in the windows at a dinner party! It is a long story but I just need my privacy. I don't look at others food diaries either. If I want to know what someone is eating I chat them up about it. it is far more social to me. There you have it the odd ball of the bunch speaks.
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do not make my food diary public. I have privacy issues and equate it to peeking in the windows at a dinner party! It is a long story but I just need my privacy. I don't look at others food diaries either. If I want to know what someone is eating I chat them up about it. it is far more social to me. There you have it the odd ball of the bunch speaks.

I understand the privacy. I made a promise to myself that whatever I eat goes on the Food Diary so I can keep a true visual of what I'm eating and the thought of other's viewing it helps me stay true b/c I don't want to be too imbarressed when I have a weak moment and have some thing with lots of sugar or fat... etc. I do chat a lot at work with a few co-workers and we are always coming up with new food ideas and even bring in some samples of good foods we've found at the grocery store. I wish I had lots of time to socialize on here but I'm fearful that my online classes (starts monday) and exercise time are going to limit all of my extra time. Please feel free to add me... if anyone wants to get ideas. Thanks everyone!
  • Vlox08
    Vlox08 Posts: 13
    Options
    I don't, but If anyone asked I'd let them. =D

I started Tuesday so I don't have much but for the most part I eat pretty healthy. Maybe one meal a day I might question. LOL
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I made mine public because I don't mind people seeing what I'm eating. I like getting ideas from others food dairies. Those cupcakes sound good:love:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to look. It's working, so I'm happy.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

I'm the same. My food journal is a very private thing for me...particularly because I'm brutally honest with it. I actually think my journal could provide a bit of inspiration for someone who struggles with food as much as I do. It's proof that you can stumble and fall pretty hard, get back up, and come out on top. Maybe when I put in a month or so with no days where I go over 1000+ calories due to a cookie binge I might have the nerve to make it public without fear of being judged. :tongue:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to look. It's working, so I'm happy.

Stormie, you are my idol! You are NEVER over your calories.
  • klaflamme
    Options
    My goal is to stay under 1200 but I don't always do it. I feel like I'm eating so good but sometimes I'm still over but I must be doing something right because the scale is being nicer. :)
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    mine's public, not very interesting though!! :laugh:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :glasses: I made mine public because it keeps me feeling that I am accountable for what I eat and my exercise. I do like to eat the same things quite often so it might be boring to read:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    there is something to be said about accountability. I will give my passcode to anyone who asks for it, but it is not on public.

ppl can be snarky, and I don't want to ever feel uncomfortable here.

If you want it, friend me and send a PM for the code.

Good lucK!:flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Why would someone comment on your food choices it's not it's there business? I didn't know we had food police here.
    there is something to be said about accountability. I will give my passcode to anyone who asks for it, but it is not on public.

Friends can view mine.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Why would someone comment on your food choices it's not it's there business? I didn't know we had food police here.

I was just honestly answering the posters question
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I came across grrr. I just can't believe the audacity of people sometimes:flowerforyou:

• arewethereyet
    Options
    I had words with someone here on a thread and my diary was public. they sent an PM telling me everyone acts like I am some guru here but I eat crap all day and should be ashamed of myself.

Just dont need trolls when I dont have my spray handy. But if anyone asks I give it to them because it helps me too!!
    Sorry if I came across grrr. I just can't believe the audacity of people sometimes:flowerforyou:

• klaflamme
    Options
    Wow, that's aweful. We should always be encouraging each other. We know when we mess up, we don't need anyone pointing the finger or shaking their head. We need someones hand to lift us up when we fall down. Hopefully those people will read this thread and realize we are here to help one another.

:flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I made my diary public.

I have the hide of a rhinoceros so I can handle any snarky comments that come along.

What I'm doing is working for me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: