Puppy helping exercise o.O

Options
2»

Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Every time I get down on the floor to exercise, my cat thinks it's playtime. She'll walk around me, rubbing up against me and swishing her tail. There have been a couple times when she got mad at me for ignoring her, and nipped at my foot or calf. She's such a cutie-butt though I can't get mad at her. :bigsmile:
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    LOL cute stories!
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I really need a puppy. I heard they're good for helping you be more active. What with all the poop scooping and driving around to grooming and vet appointments. I kid :)

But I really wonder if a puppy is a detriment or a plus to helping workouts.

My dogs generally don't bother me anymore. My kids are the problem. ;-) In all seriousness, though, my dogs actually kind of encourage fitness. They both like to go on walks, and I don't like walking on sidewalks and streets. It bores me. So that means that we'll go for walks on the trails in our area. I take my chihuahua to the neighborhood trail, but my border collie often accompanies me on the bigger, tougher trails. I like to go alone, and she makes me worry less about bears, moose, and other things that might try to eat/kill me.
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Not so much while working out, but my wife and I were "in the moment" and one of our cats jumped on my back and laid down as if it was good sleeping spot.
  • hope76579
    hope76579 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My puppies love to "dance" with me. They also love going for their "3 mph walking a dog". Any other time I am working out they just watch and look concerned and confused.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    8ASK7.jpg?1

He loves watching me working out and doing surprise pounces....And during Yoga while I am holding a pose he LOVES running into me to try knocking me over(:
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Not so much while working out, but my wife and I were "in the moment" and one of our cats jumped on my back and laid down as if it was good sleeping spot.

OMG I would die....not pets allowed in a room while "moments" are happening LOL
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    He takes over my yoga mat most of the time. Sometimes my other kitty does too. They like doing their own version of yoga... in other words... sleeping on it.

yogi.jpg