Short Girls with a little to lose!

Options
Hi! I'm looking for some girls who are short (around 5'2) that are looking to lose a bit and tone up!

Add me :)

Replies

• ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thats me! i'm 5'3" looking to lose around 10-15lbs and get leaner! i'll add you!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and not looking to lose. Just love this website and love weight lifting and fitness in general!! On day 7 of Insanity!! Feel free to add me!
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and looking to lose a few more pounds and tone. Feel free to add me!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some girls who are short (around 5'2) that are looking to lose a bit and tone up!

Add me :)

hey

Im Stacey, I am 5 foot 2 inches, currently weighing 134lbs and want to get down to around 119lbs.
    Feel free to add me for support.
    xxx
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :smile: I'm 5'3'' and looking to tone up too. Add me! we can all keep eachother motivated:bigsmile:
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm 5'2" at 115 and am looking to lean out, not necessarily lose weight but if that happens cool.
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and looking to lose about 10-15lbs of *fat* and gain some poundage in muscle. I'll add you!

Anyone who comes across this and has similar goals please add me--but leave a message letting me know you came across my post on this board =)
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Same here. I am 5' 2" and want to lose about 10 lbs and tone. Feel free to add me!
  • elinorrose
    elinorrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hullo! 5 foot 3 here. Looking to lose around about another 7 pounds, but I just generally want to be healthier. Feel free to add me :D
  • RunsForFood
    RunsForFood Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and trying to lose about 15lbs and get some muscles!!! Anyone can feel free to add me!

I don't know about anyone else, but these last 10-15lbs have been SO hard to lose. I lost 20lbs about a year ago and just got stuck here....
  • sbbc09
    sbbc09 Posts: 22
    Options
    4'11", looking to lose 4-5 lbs, looking to start NROLFW soon...feel free to add
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    5'3" here, looking to tighten up the lower abs, and lowering bf% in general.
  • LetiMarie_864
    LetiMarie_864 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI! Im 5'1 not looking to lose but trying to tone up, gain a little muscle and get rid of this stubborn lower belly fat! Feel free to add:)
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    5' 4" and looking to lose 10 pounds - need motivation - please add if you need help too!
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    my name's brittany. im 5'1" and looking to lose 10-15 pounds and gain some muscle/tone.. feel free to add me all you other shorties! :)
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 113 and looking to tighten up my backside and lose a little body fat.Not worried about scale weight at this point. Feel free to add me.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and looking to lose at least ten and gain muscle!! Feel free to add me as well. I could definitely use the motivation.
  • blasiansrus
    blasiansrus Posts: 151
    Options
    5' 1&1/2" trying to lose 10-15lbs of fat & end up maintaining between 105-107
    (training for a half-marathon & my "race-weight" is 107 & I liked how I looked around that weight before the holidays)
    All of you can add me!!
    :)
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm around 5'3 & 24 years old. Looking to lose maybe 10-15 lbs, but mostly gain some muscle and just feel healthier and better about myself.

Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    Just curious how many calories do you guys normally eat a day? I think the 1200 is too low for me and with working out 3-5 days a week my TDEE is 2079. I set my custom calories to 2000... Guess we'll see how it goes!