1 month MFP progress - pics

Options
Yes, Im in a bra, but just pretend its a bikini top LOL

Today is my one month anniversary here on MFP!! I even met my mini-goal of a 10 pound weight loss! I still have a long way to go, but I am so proud of myself for sticking to it! There isnt much difference so far in how I look, but i FEEL so much better!!

I gained 70 pounds over the last 4 years. Back to back baby weight and hypothyroidism were the main causes. But I noticed once I started putting on the weight, I started caring less and less how fat I was getting. One day I looked in the mirror and couldnt believe how much I had let myself go. It was time for a change! And that change started on May 25, 2012 :)

5'4"

Starting weight - 175.0
Current weight -164.8
Goal weight - 120

Picture13.png

Picture12-2.png

Replies

• bkay30
    bkay30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Geeze, the pictures didnt work. Which link do I copy from photobucket?

EDIT- Okay, I got it now. Can you tell a difference????
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look so much different already! I wish I had taken a pic at the very beginning of my journey too... which was just a little over a month ago. I have lost 10 lbs too but it is nowhere near as noticeable as yours! I started at 178 lbs. Anyway, you are doing awesome, keep it up!! :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...you can see a huge difference!!! You look amazing!! What did you do to get your belly down so much...I've managed to start and get my back under control <--see profile pic but my stomach drives me insane!!!

Great job again! Thanks for sharing :)
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Keep up the good work
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    great job!!!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    Wish I would have taken pics too! Great work! You look great!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference!! You look great and congrats to you!!
  • nederdeb
    nederdeb Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! Its inspiring for me to see.
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    can I add you, I have hypothyroid too diagnosed just after I had my baby she's 18 months now and I still have a long way to go! I can see a massive difference in your photos!
  • LittleTrish
    LittleTrish Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference and I mean REALLY see the difference. this is my second week on MFP and have lost 6lbs and can't see any difference, I can't believe 10lbs has made a huge difference to your figure, you look great :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Not much of a difference? That is a HUGE difference!! You are looking great, girl! Keep up the good work :)
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    woooot!!!! good work!!!! :smile:
  • bm1435
    bm1435 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing amazing! Only 1 month and you're getting great results we can all see. Keep it up!!! Go you!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations on your success! :smile:
  • g3322
    g3322 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look amazing! You can see a HUGE difference! Great job! Be proud of yourself!
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Maybe YOU can't see the huge difference, but I think we certainly can! You look great! Keep it up! Such an inspiration!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, you should be proud :smile:
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Holy motivation... that's a huge change in 1 month! GREAT JOB!!! :drinker:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Awesome work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!