Some what of a success

Options
Sooooooo I decided since ive lost quite a bit of weight to try on my preprepregnancy pants that i used to wear before my first son lol (Yes i still have them).....theyre a size 5...wellll when i first started this weight loss journey and journey to a better me, I couldnt even get them over my thighs lmao.....i tried them on last night.......not only did i get them over my thighs!!!!! I buttoned them up......lol it was rather tight well ok it was EXTREMELY tight lol......but i could button them :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, what's a size 5?

Grats! :happy:
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    HAHAHA Shelby....I am so proud you got them up and on...I have a size 10 in my closet I am trying on every 2 weeks!!! I know we can do this!!
  • kimberjones
    Options
    I'm with Selby...I don't think I've worn a size 5 since ...like 2nd grade?? hehehehe

Congrats! Keep up the hard work! It's wonderful when you can see progress in a tanglble way like that. I have a special top that has these beautiful sleeves. One of my 'tangible' goals is to be able to put it on and NOT have it tight on my arms. I completely understand!

You Go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling? Congrats! :)
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo I decided since ive lost quite a bit of weight to try on my preprepregnancy pants that i used to wear before my first son lol (Yes i still have them).....theyre a size 5...wellll when i first started this weight loss journey and journey to a better me, I couldnt even get them over my thighs lmao.....i tried them on last night.......not only did i get them over my thighs!!!!! I buttoned them up......lol it was rather tight well ok it was EXTREMELY tight lol......but i could button them :laugh: :laugh:

i still have some of those in my closet to...dont give up you will get there i did..i went in my closet yesterday and pull out what my hubbie calls my small jeans and they fit great.(BUT THERE IS A PAIR I STILL CAN NOT GET INTO AND I LOVE THEM:explode: :mad: )..so please dont give up becasue that is a wonderful feeling when you get to where you want to be!!!

p.s i look at it this way to if one pair will not fit me ..its not a big deal...cause i look and feel great..FOR ME!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    way to go awesome:flowerforyou:
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome!! I don't even have jeans I fit into. (I grew out of all my jeans while I was pregnant as well). Ok.. I have some maternity jeans I fit into lol.. So, I am sure looking forward to fitting into pre pregnancy jeans too!!

Again, Congratulations on you're success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!