SOOOOOO...

Options
2»

Replies

• thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    steak sandwich on wheat with cheddar cheese, and home-grown lettuce. paired with a pudding, a greek yogurt cup, and a cheesestring. yum!
  • AshRyd
    AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    6 naked chicken tenders from Buffalo Wild Wings with HOT sauce! and lots and lots of water!! not really enough calories, but dinner is looking like a bigger meal tonight with the whole family available so I tried to go a little on the lighter side.

but i am getting some awesome ideas from this thread!
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    1.5 cups of lowfat cottage cheese, 2 cups of romaine lettuce, 6 slices of turkey breast, 6 cherry tomatoes, and 1 cup of chopped green peppers.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    For me: Baked lay's Potato Chips (Barbecue)...and a chicken salad with lettuce, grapes, carrots, almonds, dried cranberries and low fat balsamic dressing. YUM!
    And a lot of water.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    A mini turkey sandwich on a Hawaiian roll and a small side salad with spinach, cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese, bacon, and a light poppyseed dressing. I'm mostly done now and it's just delish!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Either brown rice pasta w veggies or some Mexican veggies in a brown rice wrap
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I had home made chickpea-sweet potato soup, with some whole grain bread and iced tea.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I had a whole wheat wrap filled with fresh spinach, roma tomatoes, feta crumbles, hard-boiled egg, and cubed grilled chicken breast, topped with a couple tablespoons of caesar dressing. It was delicious!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    OMG! ALL of this sounds good and filling! But NO ONE told me about the whole rice paper thing... :laugh:
  • simatif
    simatif Posts: 32
    Options
    1 cup of lentils with goat cheese, avocado and salsa :)

that sounds SUPER yummy!!!
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I had half a package (one serving) of Picante Lime flavored ramen, cut up two mushrooms, one carrot, one stalk of celery and a radish and threw it in together with it. Ate it with chopsticks and it was really tasty, though I added too much water to the mix, so my spicy flavor was very bland.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I had a tofu "egg" salad sandwich on wheat bread, with some raw veggies and an apple on the side.