BCAA Supplements

2»

Replies

• LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    There is an interesting article recently published that documents test studies post workout using Peptides not isolate and the results are more beneficial using peptides as you get the whey instant release then the other two blends in moderate to slow release from caesin which improves recovery and muscle growth due to a longer feed time. Interesting.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    I used Scivation Xtend pre and post workout and I love it. It helps a lot with hydration, which in turn helps a lot with recovery. I noticed that I get benefits from it even if I don't have a post-workout protein supplement with it. It works better if I do, though.
    My personal trainer also recommended taking a glutamine supplement. That really aids in recovery as well.
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 157 Member
    There is an interesting article recently published that documents test studies post workout using Peptides not isolate and the results are more beneficial using peptides as you get the whey instant release then the other two blends in moderate to slow release from caesin which improves recovery and muscle growth due to a longer feed time. Interesting.

My powder has a combo of Whey concentrate, Casein, Whey Isolate, Egg, Milk and Peptide proteins. I guess I'm on the right track then. :smile:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member

My powder has a combo of Whey concentrate, Casein, Whey Isolate, Egg, Milk and Peptide proteins. I guess I'm on the right track then. :smile:

That's not bad if your stomach can tolerate that mixture, wish mine could.