Replies

• raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Crispix. And tortilla chips.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Things like peanut butter and Nutella aren't that bad for you though, They are just nuts. Your body can process them real well. And they have some good essential oils in them. :) But, too much isn't great.... so, you got me, I too have an addiction to the stuff, by the spoonful! Because I am aware of my addiction, I buy organic natural peanut butter :) and when I eat my spoonful of the stuff I make sure to exercise enough to get rid of those extra naughty calories.
  • dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Chocolate anything lol
  • jwillie76
    jwillie76 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    M&M's
    Sun Chips
    Donuts
    Cheetos
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Luna bars
    Larabars
    That's about it. I have wonderful self control. :happy:
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cookies...the kind doesn't matter...if they come into this house, they won't make the night. I let myself have everything in moderation...unfortunately, there is no "moderation" when it comes to those. :grumble:
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Biscuits (cookies if you're from the usa)
  • alexandra0690
    Options
    ANYTHING sweet. Also any kind of chips.
  • soccerchey1
    Options
    Freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies, Candy Bars of any kind, Muffins, Cakes and Pies....but they all taste so good. :(
  • Crinkles2
    Crinkles2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nuts = EVIL!
    Rice Crackers = EVIL-er!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Cheez-Its.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Chips. Be it doritos, cheetos or kettle chips.

I cannot tell you how bags of half empty chips I've emptied in the garbage to prevent eating the whole thing!
  • rain721
    rain721 Posts: 6
    Options
    Pizza
    Chocolate
    Big Red
  • eodvarka
    eodvarka Posts: 30
    Options
    Cheesecake/any type of cake or dessert!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i could probably have about anything in the house now, but for a long time, mine were :

cereal
    oreos / chips ahoy
    ice cream

granted, i still don't have these in the house, but mostly because they are calorie dense without much satisfaction pay off.
  • JessMatts21
    Options
    Me too on eating an entire pack of Oreos, so now I just don't buy them, and if I do I make my boyfriend hide them after I have had a couple. :-(
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i can't have doughnuts in the house... it's like crack!

and for all you who said "baked goods", i am a professional baker! try being around it every day! you only get sick of some of it. Yesterday i made homemade english toffee and chocolate coffee toffee cupcakes with chocolate mousse icing... gotta say.. part of me died not having one. (thank god for facebook... i posted a pic that said come and get us)
  • cathmcgarry
    cathmcgarry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cool Ranch Doritos-I haven't had any in a few years because they're way too tempting for me.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Cookies, ice cream, candy and naughty chips.
  • JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Garrett Pecan Caramel Crisp popcorn. Thankfully, you can't buy it in the UK, so I only have it as a special treat when someone goes to the US. If it's in the house, I have to eat it until it's gone. My favourite naughty pleasure but 533 calories per 100g!