Christmas goals?

Options

Replies

• Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    By Christmas I plan to be at my Goal weight of 135-size 6!
  • pennycandy57
    Options
    My goal is to still be working on myself then. I have a habit of quitting - even if I have success. I want to lose 30-40 pounds and maintain. I don't care how long it takes, as long as I can keep it off.:flowerforyou:
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Go back to ballet and yoga. Bench 100lbs. Weigh under 135.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group please!! My goal is to be in Maintenance Mode...and, of course, looking amazing in family pictures. I'm buying myself a nice new coat this fall b/c a) mine won't fit b) mine is nasty and old anyway and c) I've lost a lot of weight (for me)! I get a new coat!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    under 140 by Christmas. Currently 158 so definitely doable.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 50 pounds, and then indulge in a Christmas Day dinner! :drinker:

Like he said (except I'll be happy with losing just 15lbs)
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Please add me to Holiday Group

Sending invite!!!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    well since I have been averageing 10 lbs a month more or less, I would like to keep that up...won't get me under 200 yet, but pretty darn close. 200 WOULD be an awesome Christmas present though come to think of it....will have to ask everyone for money so I can buy myself new clothes for Christmas.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Add me to the group please!! My goal is to be in Maintenance Mode...and, of course, looking amazing in family pictures. I'm buying myself a nice new coat this fall b/c a) mine won't fit b) mine is nasty and old anyway and c) I've lost a lot of weight (for me)! I get a new coat!

Sending invitation!! Awesome!! Keep the requests coming!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

Give us a try! Post below or send me pm if you would like an invitation!

Please invite me!

Invite sent!!! Anyone else interested please let me know!

invite me 2!!! :)
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

Please invite me!

I'm interested!! Please invite me. :)

My first goal is my anniversary(20th) --Aug. 22. I'm 208 and would like to be 195 by then. My Christmas goal would be to get to 160-165 lbs. at least. :)

Invitation sent!!! Yaay keep it coming!
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join.
  • zacksnana
    Options

Please invite me!

invite me 2!!! :)

Invitation sent! Yaay!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I'd love to join.

Sending invitation!
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130 lbs.
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is right before my 4 month trip to Australia, so I'm really really really hoping to be able to wear a bikini at this point. Weight wise, I'd like to be around 160 which is about 35 pounds less than I am now. I'd love to join the Holiday group!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ideally I would like to lose around 5 stone by then as we are have a 'Biggest Loser' event on around then for our charity. Thats my goal.
  • rvrtplus2
    rvrtplus2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Oh I would like to be a part of that group! I have a cruise in the beginning of January so that is perfect!! :)

My goal is to be to my size I was when I first relocated to the south in 2007...173 pounds! Only 35 more pounds to go...
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I will be at my goal weight by then...looking FABULOUS in all of the Christmas pics!!
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    CW: 330
    CH GW: 236 or less

6/30: = 325/328

7/31: = 308/312

8/31: = 285/296

9/30: = 274/280

10/31 = 259/ 264

11/30 = 242 / 248

12/26 = 230/ 236

If I can lose 100lbs by X-mas, I would be only 15lbs more than what I weighed back in May 2008.