Hi

Options
I joined up 'cuz I reeealy need to drop about 20 lbs. to get my cholesterol down & get back to a healthy weight.

I hope that this works for me. I have been walking alot. I have Wii Fit & been working out with that for over 30 days now.
I have had a hard time trying to keep track of what I eat and I like the tools here.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I joined up 'cuz I reeealy need to drop about 20 lbs. to get my cholesterol down & get back to a healthy weight.

I hope that this works for me. I have been walking alot. I have Wii Fit & been working out with that for over 30 days now.
    I have had a hard time trying to keep track of what I eat and I like the tools here.
    GOOD LUCK AND KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS ... WE ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE STEP OF THE WAY:heart: Megan
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Try filling out your calories the night before...this way you will have some plan for the day. If it changes you can make the adjustments.:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Linsmom
    Linsmom Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank You! I :heart: it already! :smile: