hello

Options
Hello everybody, I joined this site BC I like what it has to offer. I think it is better organized than other sites I have visited. I was 267 pd I am now at 239, my goal is 143. I'm not worried I will make it to the promise land. I look forward to supporting others along the way and receiving support..... for it is a wonderful thing to be here with real people who understand what I'm going through.......... I wish you all the best..........twistygirl

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, I joined this site BC I like what it has to offer. I think it is better organized than other sites I have visited. I was 267 pd I am now at 239, my goal is 143. I'm not worried I will make it to the promise land. I look forward to supporting others along the way and receiving support..... for it is a wonderful thing to be here with real people who understand what I'm going through.......... I wish you all the best..........twistygirl
    WELCOME ABOARD .... and good luck on your weight loss journey ..... great job on losing some of the weight ....again good luck .....:heart: Megan
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good Luck on your Journey:wink:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. It is a great site to get the encouragement and support you need to be successful. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: