This stuff REALLY does work !!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
WOW I cant believe it !!,
After being in constant pain for the last 6 weeks (please note by this i mean the good pain, the good pain where you feel so proud of yourself, the good pain where you can actually start to feel some muscles under there, that good pain that makes you say ye-ah !!!!), and after battling my sugar demons on a daily basis and at most times winning (this is a contiuous war of many daily battles), and after pushing myself at the gym to constantly improve (cardio and weight training) especially the days where i REAAAAALLY do not want to go, and then going anyway. and for giving my diet a complete overhaul and giving up the good stuff (by good i mean bad - Sugar, white bread/rice, sweets, chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc.. which has been DIF-FI-CULT, im sure you all know what i'm saying)
I plucked up the courage to weigh myself (as i didnt want to be disheartend) and i have lost 8 LBS !!!!
I would have been happy with 6, but i will definitely take 8, thats over half a stone in 6 weeks!.

So just to say, for all of you who feel like me where at times you felt like giving up, at times you feel you are making no progress, this really does work. Its a disiplined combination of healthy eating (70% most important - "if your not eating right, you might as well give up now and go home" Noah "bigs guns" - personal trainer), consistant, regular exersize (30%), drinking loads of water every SINGLE day and most of all..... giving yourself time (if you spent 2 years (for example) putting weight on, it aint gona come of in a few weeks, give it time.

Just lastly to say, i am no expert, this is all just my humble opinion, but what i can say is this is the proof that this is working for me, and i hope it can help to inspire others.

Good luck everyone on your new journey to a healthier, fitter, stronger, more confident lifestyle.

Replies

• Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
    Well done you!

Keep up the good work :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    WOW I cant believe it !!,
    After being in constant pain for the last 6 weeks (please note by this i mean the good pain, the good pain where you feel so proud of yourself, the good pain where you can actually start to feel some muscles under there, that good pain that makes you say ye-ah !!!!), and after battling my sugar demons on a daily basis and at most times winning (this is a contiuous war of many daily battles), and after pushing myself at the gym to constantly improve (cardio and weight training) especially the days where i REAAAAALLY do not want to go, and then going anyway. and for giving my diet a complete overhaul and giving up the good stuff (by good i mean bad - Sugar, white bread/rice, sweets, chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc.. which has been DIF-FI-CULT, im sure you all know what i'm saying)
    I plucked up the courage to weigh myself (as i didnt want to be disheartend) and i have lost 8 LBS !!!!
    I would have been happy with 6, but i will definitely take 8, thats over half a stone in 6 weeks!.

So just to say, for all of you who feel like me where at times you felt like giving up, at times you feel you are making no progress, this really does work. Its a disiplined combination of healthy eating (70% most important - "if your not eating right, you might as well give up now and go home" Noah "bigs guns" - personal trainer), consistant, regular exersize (30%), drinking loads of water every SINGLE day and most of all..... giving yourself time (if you spent 2 years (for example) putting weight on, it aint gona come of in a few weeks, give it time.

Just lastly to say, i am no expert, this is all just my humble opinion, but what i can say is this is the proof that this is working for me, and i hope it can help to inspire others.

Good luck everyone on your new journey to a healthier, fitter, stronger, more confident lifestyle.

That's great! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    I remember feeling the same way. I just KNEW that MPF WAS going to do what NO other method had, I was actually GOING to be able to FINALLY lose the weight that I wanted to! Words just can't express just how MUCH of a change MFP has made in my life! :love: As it can in ANYONE'S, if they "work with their numbers" through moderation, better food choices, (MOST of the time!), exercise, and drinking lots and lots of water. :drinker:
    Oh, and read (and even write!) on the boards, it's really helped too! There are sooooo many supportive, fantastic members here! :love: :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! What a great start!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Water is so important. If I have a few days in the week that I didn't get all my water in, I see it on the scale. Which reminds me, I have one bottle in the frig - I gotta run to the store before I'm out. Congrats on the 8 pounds... keep it up!