My first scale victory!

Options
kapzilla
kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
I finally bought my scale today. I started counting calories and regular exercise just last week. Well, apparently I am a TERRIBLE judge of my own weight!

The last time I was weighed was a few months ago, and I figured I was still around the same, maybe even more. So I joined here, put in 175 pounds as my starting weight. Seemed pretty simple.

Well.. my scale opened my eyes! I only weigh 163.8 pounds!!!! Holy cow, I was off by like 12 pounds!!! TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION RIGHT THERE!!! :)

Replies

• sprgrvr79
    sprgrvr79 Posts: 4
    Options
    That's great news! It's always good to get that kind of surprise at the scale.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    12lbs is no punk!!

Enjoy the surprise - wish I had been so lucky :grumble:
  • littleallie120
    Options
    YAY! Great job!!!! It adds up faster than we think! Keep up the great work!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Cool i love it when that happen
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! I am proud of you baby!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I finally bought my scale today. I started counting calories and regular exercise just last week. Well, apparently I am a TERRIBLE judge of my own weight!

The last time I was weighed was a few months ago, and I figured I was still around the same, maybe even more. So I joined here, put in 175 pounds as my starting weight. Seemed pretty simple.

Well.. my scale opened my eyes! I only weigh 163.8 pounds!!!! Holy cow, I was off by like 12 pounds!!! TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION RIGHT THERE!!! :)

I would love for your scale to call my scale and just tell it how to do that please! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kapzilla
    kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I would love for your scale to call my scale and just tell it how to do that please! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Absolutely! I'll go whisper sweet nothings to it, and hope it listens. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!