Another evil scale tale...

Options
I have been doing realllly well. I am almost to my 40 lb. mark since April 9th. Woohoo! Great! Well....let me tell ya what that evil scale is doing to me! :mad:

I am a chronic weigh-in junkie. I can't help it. It will never change. :drinker:

At first I was mad because the weight wasn't coming off, but I was losing MAJOR inches. So I could live with that. I dropped 4 pants sizes with only losing 13 pounds. :bigsmile:

These past couple of weeks I have gotten lazy with the working out, but was staying under my calorie goal. I have still lost more weight (woot!), but I have gained an inch back around my stomach! :grumble:

So, I kicked it in to high gear and started exercising again.

Goes to show, the numbers on that scale aren't all that. Stupid scale. :angry:

P.S. - I like the smiley faces.

Replies

• iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    If you're frustrated with the scale it's because you're not eating near enough of your calories, your body thinks you are starving.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you're frustrated with the scale it's because you're not eating near enough of your calories, your body thinks you are starving.

Actually, I am right where my doctor and dietitian want me right now due to multiple medical issues.

The numbers are still going down...I was just pointing out that even though they are, I am gaining inches back from not exercising.