Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I found a coconut peanut butter mix that I want to try. I found it at natural grocers
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    im not convinced peanut butter is 'good' for you...yes, i love the stuff and could eat it forever, but the trade off for the little protein you get for the tons of fat and calories would deem it to for me to be as healthy as eating peanut M&m's...but i like the 'sun pat' brand..crunchy of course, with thick white bread, raspberry jam and a liberal dollop of marshmallow 'fluff'..the ultimate sandwich!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Anything that lists ingredients: Peanuts or Peanuts, salt.
    Adam's Peanut Butter is particularly delicious.
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    Do you live near a Trader Joes? I am obsessed with their peanut butter with roasted flaxseeds.

No :( Just Walmart, Kroger, and Aldi's

At Aldi's - Berry Hill Natural PB. Really good and very cost effective!
  • Leeannboswell
    Options
    Get some from the health food store. Contains only PEANUTS. You can get smooth or chunky.
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    I have spent many years searching for the right peanut butter and hands down it is JIF nothing else just regular JIF!!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    white_chocolate_PB_vegan_store_shop_vivagranola.jpg
    :love:

I think I've met my match. That is so me. I HIGHLY doubt we have that, but I am going to look. Thank you :)

My boyfriend just bought this in dark chocolate. It's a little too rich for me. But we get them at the Christmas Tree Shops if there are any near ou.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    white_chocolate_PB_vegan_store_shop_vivagranola.jpg

I am DYING to try this brand of peanut butter...sadly my little province doesn't carry it, and I can't order online :(

Just found out Wal-Mart has this too!
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I've got some Simply Jiff that I haven't opened yet. I'm curious to see what that's like.

So, I tried the Simply Jiff tonight and didn't really care for it. It's a little bland, and not salty enough.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I enjoy fresh nut butter...it's the only way to enjoy it
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Teddies all natural
  • stownes66
    stownes66 Posts: 23
    Options
    Jiff is my favorite I've switched to less fat one and its just as good, especially about 3pm.
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    Didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been said, but you can order pb2 online from BellPlantation.com
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    skippy chunky.
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Teddie's All Natural hands down... The stuff is like crack
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I get the stuff at Trader Joe's most of the time. Just make sure whatever you get has one ingredient: peanuts. A little salt is fine too if you're not watching your sodium. You don't want any other added stuff though.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Kettle organic unsalted creamy peanut butter. It is so delicious and only one ingredient, organic peanuts:love:
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I don't have a preference. Since you have a Kroger, I buy the Kroger Natural Creamy. It only has 2 ingredients. I stopped buying the regular creamy in their brand because it has fully hydrogenated oils and sugar.

The Natural tastes very good and simple. I eat a spoon of it when I need to get in some quick calories.
  • scoutit
    scoutit Posts: 36
    Options
    We started grinding our own at the grocery store this year and now we can't eat anything else. Cheaper too.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I have to say, my absolute favorite is Justins natural PB, but even more so, I LOVE the chocolate ALMOND butter. SO good... almost better than nutella lol