Why?

Options
Is everyone *****ing and arguing on the forums today? Seriously...cant we all just get along? :drinker:

Replies

• va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Why do you think this behavior is unique to today? lol I see it every day, several times a day.
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    I feel like I've seen it alot more today than I normally do lol
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the ****, I totally read this as "everyone is f*c*ing and arguing"
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    why do you feel this way?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the ****, I totally read this as "everyone is f*c*ing and arguing"
    :laugh:
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Well, my guess is that your thread will get largely ignored or someone will sarcastically post that you just want everyone to sit around singing Kumbaya - or some other equally snarky response. Shall we take bets on which will happen? :tongue:

There's not a lot of love around here - a lot of people seem to think hunger pains are the cause of the snarkiness. I'm beginning to think they may be right. :laugh:
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Im betting on it getting ignored. lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Well, my guess is that your thread will get largely ignored or someone will sarcastically post that you just want everyone to sit around singing Kumbaya - or some other equally snarky response. Shall we take bets on which will happen? :tongue:

There's not a lot of love around here - a lot of people seem to think hunger pains are the cause of the snarkiness. I'm beginning to think they may be right. :laugh:
    I'm just snarky all the time. For you, though, I'll make an exception.

See what I did there?
  • Tapemymouthshutplease
    Options
    Hope you all have a great day! : ) (((HUGS)))
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Is everyone *****ing and arguing on the forums today? Seriously...cant we all just get along? :drinker:
    People with a passion for health and fitness have a hunger for results, truth and a desire to help others.
    The debates are healthy.
    A typical vice of the echo chamber is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues.
    No thanks...:bigsmile: