What's your favorite Disney Movie?(:

Options
123457»

Replies

• lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Beauty and the Beast is my favorite, but I have to admit, I've never grown up :)
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love Disney movies. As kid I collected them and still have all the movies on VHS in a box in chronological order starting with Snow White and going to Atlantis, which would be a lot neater if I still had a working vcr. =) My favorite is definitely Lion King though, and my favorite Pixar movie is Up.
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I already mentioned my fav disney film, but there are lots of non-disney films that can easily compete:

Anastasia
    Prince of Egypt
    The Land Before Time
    Balto
    The Secret of NIHM
    Mary Poppins
    Shrek
    Anything by Miyazaki (I know disney owns the dubbing rights, but they're technically not Disney films)
    Anything by Michael Ocelot e.g. Kirikou and the Sorceress, Azur and Asmar, and Princes and Princesses (watch these, they are AMAZING!!! Dare I even say better than Miyazaki?!)

Mary Poppins is Disney.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Oliver and company
  • brittanymarie120
    Options
    the little mermaid <3
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    Lilo and Stitch... I still have the Stitch stuffed animal my mom got me when she was at a conference... I was around 20 at the time
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Look at name, guess. I may also have several related tattoos and giant collection of related items.