I just threw up in my mouth

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

Anyone who's read Hitchhikers guide knows this guy is right, 100%

It's the answer to everything - but shouldn't we keep that information to ourselves? Seems foolish to share the wealth of knowledge.

But what is the question?

Also: muscle weighs more than fat *nods* it's a fact!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You hush. You're not even Sam yet.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You hush. You're not even Sam yet.

Touche sir, touche.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I just threw up out of my butt.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    .......(still thinking)........Boring everyone has their own opinion so if you don't want to hear their opinion then don't click on the thread, one who judges is one who is not very confident in themselves or their body.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    .......(still thinking)........Boring everyone has their own opinion so if you don't want to hear their opinion then don't click on the thread, one who judges is one who is not very confident in themselves or their body.

ok thanks :)

edited to add: so your judgement of my judgement is that I lack confidence in myself and my body. But hey - at least we are in it together.

WINNING!!
  • soontobesam
    Options

Did it burn? :frown:
  • Nikiki
    Options

ok thanks :)

edited to add: so your judgement of my judgement is that I lack confidence in myself and my body. But hey - at least we are in it together.

WINNING!!

Well I'm glad we can all be judgey together :) makes me feel like a team!
  • Nikiki
    Options
    I hope you weren't wearing those underwear at the time, they're cute and I don't think undies can come back from butt throw up...