Replies

• jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is just AWESOME!!! Way to go!
  • hoskibn
    hoskibn Posts: 86
    Options
    Inspirational man, I am 6'1'' started at 300, down 25 so far with many more to go...good to see others who have been there done that!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Your before and after transformation is truly the best I have ever seen. Congratulaions!!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Dude! You look like a totally different person! You look GREAT!
  • Paula21666
    Paula21666 Posts: 24
    Options
    One word....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. How long did it actually take you to lose that much weight?
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    Great Job.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, you look AMAZING. Very nice. That takes some awesome dedication. I'm sure you feel unbelievable. It's hard work, but as you know, it's totally worth it! :o)
    Congrats!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    well done you look awesome and I bet you feel 100% better. Good for you well done. BRAVO
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great change - you look fantastic!
  • thomaslove
    thomaslove Posts: 18
    Options
    That's awesome! Very motivating! You're absolutley adorable, also! ;)
  • babylove1951
    Options
    You look like a completely different person!!! Awesome job. If i was wearing a hat i would tip it to you.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Holy!! Just wow!! you look amazing. Great work you look completely different!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW! I've seen a lot of transformations that made me do a double take but this one made me look twice AND stare. LOL Really fantastic! The fact that you and your wife are living a healthy lifestyle together makes it even better. Congratulations :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am so very happy for you! Congrats on getting healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :O...Great job. Well done you!
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    My starting weight was 301 pounds and i am 6' tall 28 years old. I now weigh 185 pounds. I went from a size 42 pants to a size 32 and xxl shirts to mediums. I started using my fitness pal for every single meal, snack, stick of gum etc and cut out all the fast food/junk food/soda i was eating/drinking. My wife and i run 3 miles 5 nights a week and both feel great. I never thought i would be able to do this. It has been a truly amazing journey. Thank you MFP!!!

65v57r.jpg

295u8t5.jpg

You look 20 years younger. Absolutely amazing achievement!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed and inspired! You have so much to be proud of!
  • Cupcake596
    Cupcake596 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thats amazing! massive congrats xx
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You are so handsome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!