18 days. 2lbs lost. See any diff at all? (w/ pics) ...

Options
2»

Replies

• doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for your encouragement. It was a little disheartening to see no change in the scale and I didn't realize the 5.5 difference in measurement was much.. thank you so much! it definitely gives me the push to keep going at it harder :D

Just remember hun that muscle weighs more than fat. Even though you do not see much difference in the scale....you are still losing weight and inches. I do see a little bit of a difference in your pictures but its still early yet. I think you will be fine by august.

Completely false that muscle weighs more
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    yup! I took measurements!

............ Start ....... Current
    Bust...... 42........... 39.5
    Waist ... 35 .......... 34
    Hip ....... 43 ......... 41

Good progress!
  • ohthatzhott
    ohthatzhott Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't stress over the pounds and if you can see it, that can potentially discourage you and make you think your diet isn't working. You said the key words, "I FEEL Healthy". Feelings go a long way when you're trying to lose weight. You won't see drastic change right away but you can tell when it is on the horizon. When I first started I swear I felt different after three days - and that was what kept me going. I didn't weigh myself too often in the beginning because I knew I was making progress and didn't want the lbs to distract my mindset. I'm comfortable with the scale now but I always rely on how I feel! Sometimes the scale reads that I'm two lbs lighter and I felt better the week before when I was two lbs heavier. Rely on what your body - not the numbers - tells you.