Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any Jillian Michaels Dvd Success?

I have Jillian Michaels Cardiokickbox, Front side and back side dvds and i was wondering if anyone has had any success with them?

Replies

• trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    I am doing her body revolution and I am seeing results. Everything is toning up.
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Hi :) I'm on Day 6 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, and I've begun to lose a few pounds already (w/ a calorie deficit) and I see diff. in inches around my thighs/tummy .
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    I am using her Burn Fat Blast Matabolism and have definitely been toning. I also use Billy Blanks tae bo videos.
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    I love 30-day shred and Ripped in 30, but I also mix up my workouts, so I can't say that those DVDs alone help. I can't do a DVD every single day, so I also do Zumba, and switch up the DVDs at least, so I don't get bored.
  • I've completed her Ripped in 30, and am currently on level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. i have definitely toned up, you don't see a lot of pounds lost at first, you gain a lot of muscle. it's a great workout, but don't be fooled, it's not easy by any means. But i enjoy doing it every day.
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    I always read about people doing the 30 day shred but what is it? Anyone have a website with information on it or something?
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 201 Member
    I've been on a journey to lose about 30 pounds and I have had great success with Jillian's videos. I give her a lot of props for my success. I have done 30DS, Ripped in 30 and just recently finished 6 week 6 pack. I have lost about 6-10 pound each video and a heck of a lot of inches. I have stuck with them religiously as well as a healthy diet and cardio in addition. Definitely worth the effort. I'm gonna do her kettle ball Dvd next
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    its a workout combo (i.e. circuit training) of cardio, strength training and abs. Something like 3 mins strength training, 2 mins cardio, 1 mins abs. It's only 20 mins long, then a 5 min cool down period but it's gotten really good reviews. It's split into 3 levels, each one harder than the one before. You're supposed to do each level in about 10 days or more. You can download it on 4shared.com or buy the DVD.
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    ohkay thank youu :)
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    30 Day Shred is a classic. I got great results with it a couple of months ago and I'm starting another round now!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Just downloaded 30 Day Shred, I'll let you know in 31 days! I kinda scared. :noway:
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Had GREAT results with 30 ds
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    When I download it it wont work :(
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    You can find it on You Tube, or you can just go buy it. My copy was $6 new. It's old so it's not expensive. But it works!!
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    Ohkay thank you :)
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 142 Member
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones DVD (2x per week). I run on the treadmill/track when I'm not rocking the DVD. It's only been a couple of weeks but my clothes are starting to fit better. The scale isn't budging, but I have no complaints. Inches lost are way better in my opinion. :bigsmile:
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    i have the biggest winner set. i found it at a yardsale for $10. It is killer but I have already noticed a change. Its only a half hour but by the end, i am drenched and the next morning, i have to slide out of bed instead of sitting up! I'll let you know in a few weeks how the results are!
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    I'm currently on day 7 of 30 day shred and every once in a while when I feel REALLY crazy I will also do her extreme shed and shred or killer buns and thighs. :) I've lost 15 pounds since starting both of them! I love Jillian :love:
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    I am on day 7 of 30 day shred, even though i have only lost 2lb i have lost 1/2 inch of my thighs.

Only 20 mins but hard doesn't get any easier the longer you do it either ( not for me anyway)

I am hoping some weight loss will kick in soon.:ohwell:

and i have been using tins of beans as had no wieghts ( got some today) :blushing:

so hopefully should make it a bit harder with heavier wieghts. ( though why i want it harder i am not sure) :laugh:
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    I started the 30 day shred last week - I lost four pounds; however, I also added cardio every other day last week. I did not do the shred everyday. I did three days of it and took a day off. So six days of shred and five days of cardio = 4 pound loss.

The 20 mins with Jillian on the first day was rough, the second day I could barely move, and the third day I was SORE. I had to put cardio in there just to keep my muscles stretched and moving. She is intense and has no mercy. Also if you are really over weight (which I am) some fo the exercises are a little rough on the joints in the beginning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!