fitness tips for a tired 9-5er

hi, i am looking for ANY fitness/exercise advice for someone who does not have a gym membership or much time in the day to exercise. i am usually exhausted once i get home from my 9-5 and don't think i can wake up earlier than my 7:30 alarm. are there any quick and efficient exercises or activities i can start doing?

Replies

• i dont know ur priorities or if you have certain things to do after work, but if you dont try to go directly from work to a gym. it creates a habit and you will go daily. especially if you bring a gym bag in the morning and such. its what i do

but this all involves you getting a membership
  • freerangehuman
    freerangehuman Posts: 19 Member
    I exercise on my lunch break and eat my lunch while I work. I'm pretty fortunate to work for a place that has a gym, but I really don't use it except for the locker room to clean up a bit before heading back to my office. I also use my desk to do some upon body work and to get up and get the blood flowing a couple times a day. I have some co-workers that have replaced their chairs with yoga balls. Thinking of doing that myself. It takes a little creativity, but you can fit in a few things here and there, and something is better than nothing. HTH!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Same issue for me, I find that going first thing in the morning (6-7am) works best for me. That way nothing else gets in the way of my exercise. I have a gym membership but you could just as easily set up a program to do at home with a treadmill and some dumbells or a workout DVD etc.