What started out as a crappy day....

Options
ccpowers
ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
Has turned not only into a great nsv, but a whole whack of them. I would say it has been an NSV day for my record books. After a weekend of trying to not rip off heads due to annoyance in my house, I woke up hoping for the scale to read at least the same as saturday...well it didn't! It was up 2.4lbs from SAT! I was grouchy and unmotivated after that. I great friend on here is always able to talk me into moving and that is what I did. After chatting with him, out I went for a walk. And a walk it was. Did 2 rounds of C25K after not doing it for almost 2 months and DID NOT die. I could actually run all the run sections NSV #1. Went on FB and a friend commented on her weight loss efforts (and she has lost lbs, me, not so much) and then mentioned how I am an obviously shrunk person and have motivated her to bring in workouts! YAY NSV #2. Then go back on here and my amazing supportive friends comments have made my day right to the end as one commented on my burn that I am an inspiration to her NSV 3#. Headed out tonight I was able to wear a long dress coat that has not fit in 2 years, zipped it all the way up and was not pulling anywhere, NSV #4. This has been an amazing day after all!

Replies

• pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a fabulous day!
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome day!! Congrats on all your NSVs!
  • adf4
    adf4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So happy for you,CC!!! You're doing an AWESOME job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow! Glad it turned around for you!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Awesome, gratz on so many great NSVs.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    that is all kinds of awesome :)
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Happy, Happy, Happy dance for all your NSV's and your simply wonderful day!!!
  • GIAngel222
    GIAngel222 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Glad to hear all the NSV's!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It was truly one for the record book for me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!