Automatic Meal Planner

Options
Found this AWESOME website on my Stumbleupon today. It's an automatic meal planner! You put in the amount of calories you want to hit, how many meals you plan on eating, and the breakdown of which macronutrients you want and the planner will automatically create a meal plan for your day! You can also set it to follow specific diet plans like Atkins or Paleo. Once the day is generated, you can customize it by adding and deleting certain foods and the planner will keep track to make sure you hit all your daily required nutrients. It also gives you a breakdown of what % of calories came from carbs, proteins, and fats.

http://swole.me/

Hope I'm not repeating anything that's already been posted!

Replies

• lapi92
    lapi92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Thank you for posting!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I just bookmarked it for use later on....I'm horrid on meal planning ideas. Thanks :)
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, will checkout!!
  • 124snuggles
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you so much, checking it out ASAP!!
  • wongleweed
    wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is great!! Thanks for the post. :-)
  • CrystaLight74
    Options
    Thanks for sharing such a great resource! One of my most difficult challenges as a busy mom of 3 is MEAL PLANNING!!!!
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm not sure it's working for me. No matter how many times I click and reset it insists that I'm having italian sausage and pasta for my meal 2 (and pecans+fruit for my meal 1).

Am I doing this wrong?
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    There is a food bank and "follow diet" tab in the settings, you click there and add the foods you're 'willing' to eat for any given meal or you can add it to "every meal", and then you can also select which diet you follow. Once you've made your list of foods, you hit generate and it'll make you a plan using the foods that you've said you like!