Hello (newbie once again)

Options
Rokikio79
Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Rosio and I live in Sonoma County in California. I am a 32 year old single mom who works full time with needy families. I love my family and my job but have sacrificed myself. I was on this site and had lost 48 pounds but than I sabatoged myself and gained it all back. I am here once again because I know this site works if you do it and stick with it. Plus the emotional support from people on this site is amazing. I am ready to get back on track and I want to succeed in maintaining loss when I start losing again. Please add me as a friend if you like. I need all the support I can get. I Am ready to do this (again)!

Replies

• rnnayna
    rnnayna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! We can do this!!! I'm a 33 year old single mom, who lost a great deal of weight, then went through a terrible divorce and gained everything back then some due to the depression and stress of the divorce. But I'm ready for a fresh start!
  • Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    RrnAyna, yes our stories are the same because I am trying to overcome my depression but it was caused by my low self worth and not a divorce but it all ends up in the same outcome. Thank you for the friend request. I am honored to have you as part of my MFP family.
  • IleanaMargot
    IleanaMargot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I'd love to offer support.