Replies

• SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    All the time. Love it. Love Paul Plakas :heart:
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Love it! I just never seem to catch it when it's on. Anybody know?
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I DVR it. I wish I could go on the show! I'd die! It motivates me and gives me great ideas, too. I'm surprised at some of the food he throws out, though. I wish I was in a position to go completely organic! That way, I'd have no questions about what goes into my body.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I was a huge fan of the show until one day he had a woman on who had fibromyalgia. He went on and on about how he didn't believe fibromyalgia was real and that this woman (and everyone else including myself who has fibro) was using it as an excuse to be lazy. I wrote him, and he wrote back- we went back and forth a little on the subject and he contradicted himself a lot, but I was definitely no longer a fan after that. Now if I'm flipping through and it's on, I'll watch it, but I really see him differently. He can be quite the as*hole.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Speaking of X-Weighted, it's on Slice right now.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I watch it all the time. I find that it helps give me motivation to stay on track
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I was a huge fan of the show until one day he had a woman on who had fibromyalgia. He went on and on about how he didn't believe fibromyalgia was real and that this woman (and everyone else including myself who has fibro) was using it as an excuse to be lazy. I wrote him, and he wrote back- we went back and forth a little on the subject and he contradicted himself a lot, but I was definitely no longer a fan after that. Now if I'm flipping through and it's on, I'll watch it, but I really see him differently. He can be quite the as*hole.

I agree with you about Paul. I know that we all need a kick in the pants now and then but he takes it to a whole nother level sometimes.