When is the best time

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
to weigh yourself? I know most people say in the a.m. but I find that I weigh less in the p.m. What do y'all think?

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I weigh less in the AM than I do at the end of the day. I always weigh myself after I pee in the morning.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    it doesn't matter which time of day you choose...so long as it's the same time of day everytime you weigh yourself....for me thats mornings.... if it's evenings for you then keep it evening so that it's consistant :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    to weigh yourself? I know most people say in the a.m. but I find that I weigh less in the p.m. What do y'all think?

I'm pretty sure you're gonna find MOST of your responses telling you to weigh in the morning, AFTER going to the bathroom. :wink:
    There's quite a debate on just how often to weigh in. In my own case, it's once a week. My sister likes to wait a few weeks, or even a month, so that she can see a bigger loss. You'll also find people who weigh in every day, and still others who weigh in LOTS of times every day! :noway: Once a week is MORE than enough for me though! :laugh:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    i weigh first thing in the morning nakie, after i pee, before i eat.

doesn't really matter when you weigh as long as you do so at the same time wearing the same clothes (or nakie)
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Best is in the morning before you eat or drink anything and after you have gone to the bathroom. Because of variations in food and fluid consumption, we often "gain" different amounts of weight throughout the day.
  • jojogirl
    jojogirl Posts: 99
    Options

doesn't really matter when you weigh as long as you do so at the same time wearing the same clothes (or nakie)

Same here!!:blushing:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I weigh less in the AM than I do at the end of the day. I always weigh myself after I pee in the morning.

Ditto:flowerforyou:
  • Ahmee2034
    Options

WOW! Shanta! You look great! I told you you could do this! You've past me up now! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

WOW! Shanta! You look great! I told you you could do this! You've past me up now! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Aww Thank you Ahmee2034...Yes girl ive had some weiry days but Im coming along ughh..its hard but its fair how you been you doing GREAT your self hun:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Ahmee2034
    Options

Aww Thank you Ahmee2034...Yes girl ive had some weiry days but Im coming along ughh..its hard but its fair how you been you doing GREAT your self hun:flowerforyou: :happy:
    It was really rough sending my son off to college, especially since the accident, but, everything seems to be leveling off.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Same here!!:blushing:

agree