put a kg in an hour!!

Options
2»

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I was carrying my dumbbells passed my scale so I decided to step on it and I gained 50 pounds....WTF!?!?! I am tired of this gibberjabber.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Of course you did, water/drinks do weigh something. It's not fat you're putting on though, so don't worry.

Saying you put on 1kg of fat after a couple of drinks is like saying you lost 1kg of fat after a substantial visit to the bathroom. It's just silly.

I'd be more worried about the amount you are weighing yourself if I'm honest. There is no need for more than once a week, unless you are curious about daily fluctuations. EVERYBODY has daily fluctuations, which is why most people decide once a week is enough.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    you're joking right? you consumed something, therefore the weight you gained was not fat....
  • jsenecal12
    jsenecal12 Posts: 42
    Options
    If you weighed yourself with nothing at all and got one number, and then weighed yourself again holding all those beverages and your weight went up, would you assume you had gained fat mass and the whole world was falling to pieces? Of course not, because you'd know that those things have their own weight. It's the exact same thing.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really?! :yawn:
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Of COURSE you did - you drank a kg of liquid! Where was it meant to go?

It's a medical fact that any liquid you ingest goes to Aquodia, aka water heaven. Clearly the OP has a deep-seated health issue.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    oh my god you should meet my mother in law. You and her would get along great. She weighs all day long. It doesnt appear to driver her nuts but it does me. Oh Ive lost 3 lbs. Damn i gained 7. What the hell Ive gained another 10, thats 13 today. Ohhhh ok, I peed and pooped, No Im down by 5 over all... etc. etc.

I personally cannot weigh more than once a week. It drives me nuts. So I weigh on Monday morning. My weight is just steadly goind down, about a lb a week. I know the 32 oz drink of tea I just had, will make me gain.... but by next monday, who will care!...
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Lol, this one made me laugh.
    Get a grip, of course you weighed more, do you think the liquids you drink instantly evaporate into thin air when you drink them ?
    It is common sense that if you eat or drink something, that food and drink is going to add to your scale weight.