Shred~N in September

everyday
everyday Posts: 127
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello

I have fallen off the wagon the last two months. After gaining almost 10 lbs and feeling lethargic from lack of exercise and eating healthy, I am ready to commit to working out and eating clean again. After years of trying over and over to lose those last 10 lbs I finally succeeded in March. 10 lbs does not seem like much but it made all the difference in the world to me. I felt more alive, happier, energetic, sexier and I could fit in all those clothes that had been hanging in my closet for years. I bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred over a year and have done it maybe 8-9 times. I know it will give me the energy and fast results I want, but 1st I have to START.... that 1st step is the hardest by far.

So, if your looking for a new beginning, fresh start, motivation, camaraderie of fellow work out buddies please join me! We can inspire one other and have fun Shred~N in September (or your favorite work out of choice) lose weight and get healthy along the way.

Replies

• jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Someone else actually started a group based on the 30 day shred. We are all going to start on Sep 1. You can join us if you want.
  • what is shred? i mean what plan is it?
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    ~~Thank you Jewely82 I found it!! :smile: I'm joining ASAP!!

Sarah Its a program on dvd. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, it consists of 3, level 1-3 (progress the level of intenisty), 22 min w/o (workouts).

Each w/o is- one 2 min warm -up

three 6 min circuits-
    3 mins of strength
    2 mins cardio
    1 min abs

one 2 min cool down

The w/o are short, not so sweet ( hard) & sweaty, but effective!

You can look up on Amazon, there is like over 1000 reviews.

If anybody is interested The new group Jewely82 is talking about is under : Motivation & Support

(((New 30 Day Shred Group)))
This discussion has been closed.