RED TEAM week 18!

Options
So I realize that it is still Sunday night, but I am going to start the new thread anyway since I will be so ridiculously busy tomorrow I'm not sure I'll make it on MFP.

So, Monday morning = weigh-in. :smile:

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just posting so I can find it easier tomorrow. Hope everyone did well last week, lets see some good numbers ladies!

I think we should have a challenge this week.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    If you guys want to come up with a challenge like Liz said... I'm game. Suggestions?
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    The scale read 212 this morning, but I drank this weekend (I never do) and had a lot of sodium, so I"m in the process of flushing it out, lol.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
    I think a challenge is a great idea, I don't have any ideas at the moment though..
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The scale was definitely not my friend this week. I fluctuated between 181 and 184 the whole week and finally came out at 180.6 this morning :grumble: It's not much of a loss, but 0.4 pounds is still 0.4 pounds, right?

I hope everyone has had a better week than I did! :flowerforyou:

As for the challenge, what about something like adding 10-15 minutes to your workouts/increasing the intensity/something like that?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    +1 this week for a total of 199. :grumble: My brain seems to be back on track so far.. I have all my meals planned out for the day and will end up 10 calories short of my suggested intake. My personal goal for this week is to stay within 150 calories of my daily goals, and to get back in my workout routine.

I really like the added 10-15 minutes to the workouts idea.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    IM BACK!!!
    how is everyone?
    Well im back on track...
    i had a hard couple weeks with my life but i started a new job and im back on track...
    sooo this is my week one!

no more backing down!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I didn't weigh this morning because I left for school around 7 this morning and my parents were just getting up (lazy!) and the scale is in their bathroom... soooo. And I just got home now. Yeah a wonderful 12 hours spent at school! Non stop classes + tutoring (where I'm the tutor) ... only 1/2 hour break where I had to shove some food down my throat. Mondays are going to be hell this semester.

Monique, glad your back.

Liz, ehhh don't fret it. And, I'm sure you'll kick butt this week.

kstefanski, 0.4 definitely counts, girl! yay!

jb_sweet, not a biggie. Like Liz, I'm sure you'll rock this week.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I am going to try to remember to weigh-in tomorrow morning. But I know it's not gonna be good...and they are ordering new uniforms at work and I have to give my (utterly horrible and embarrassing) pant size tomorrow.....making me sad...:sad:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Had a crappy week, and it wont be over till the 8th... The kids go back to school. Don't mistake me, I loved hangin with the kids this week. But, I couldn't do as intense of a walk routine, or as far. As the kids can't keep up with me.... Haha @ them right lol... But, I have been good calorie wise.... And the verdict today is 203 :( +1 pound...
  • MelL1205
    Options
    176.4 today. But before you go congratulating me on making the scale move, I should mention that I consumed at most 1000 calories yesterday and ran up a good 10 flights of stairs at school - busy, busy, day with no time for food. Soooo I don't think this number is going to stick around long. And my ticker lies - I wish it did decimals. Because I would rather see 18.6 because then if it goes to 18 it wouldn't be as disappointed as 19 to 18 haha.
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I finally was able to weigh in for the week and there has been no change in the scale. Still sitting at 149. I think I need to change up my workouts, because I am not burning nearly as many calories as I used to. I am glad to see everyone making progress! Sorry to be so quick, but I will be back later. Have a great day!

-Mack
  • yessie75
    Options
    I've also been super busy since school started, but trying to eat healthy. I will weigh in tomorrow
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Gosh darn that TOM and my desire to eat everything in sight.
    And gosh darn stress and my inability to stop myself from eating everything in sight.
    Bad day. Tomorrow WILL be different.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, I'm feeling your pain in that area today! I just did the Wii Fit just to get extra calories, lol.
    We'll do better tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Gosh darn that TOM and my desire to eat everything in sight.
    And gosh darn stress and my inability to stop myself from eating everything in sight.
    Bad day. Tomorrow WILL be different.

Ick, I was like that last week. Hang in there!

Tomorrow is a brand new day :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    :wink: *caution: I've reverted a few years back... and probably sound like a crazy 13 year old* :wink:

I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night with that guy I went out to dinner with on August 14th. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: Perhaps he's getting the hints?
    I am honestly in a state of euphoria right now. How pathetic. And perhaps if we keep seeing each other, he can make boyfriend status. How exciting it would be if he becomes my first boyfriend... and yes, my 20th birthday is in 10 days so go right ahead and tell me how pathetic I am. :blushing: :smile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    I actually think thats really cute Mel. Good luck and have fun on your date!! :happy: :drinker:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    :wink: *caution: I've reverted a few years back... and probably sound like a crazy 13 year old* :wink:

I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night with that guy I went out to dinner with on August 14th. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: Perhaps he's getting the hints?
    I am honestly in a state of euphoria right now. How pathetic. And perhaps if we keep seeing each other, he can make boyfriend status. How exciting it would be if he becomes my first boyfriend... and yes, my 20th birthday is in 10 days so go right ahead and tell me how pathetic I am. :blushing: :smile:

Mel, that is a great feeling to have. Don't feel pathetic about it, it is sweet!! Speaking of boyfriends :wink: My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend by going to Fogo de Chao. If you have never heard of it, it is an awesome brazillian steakhouse that is all you can eat meat!!! :love: There are a ton of different types of meat that they serve and they are on skewers and they come to your table to serve you straight from the skewers. YUM!!!! I am running extra this weekend, but don't be surprised if I do not weigh in on Monday!:laugh: Well, if I am not back on here this weekend I hope that everyone has a great weekend!! Especially you Mel :bigsmile: :blushing:

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Thanks Mack & Liz! :smile: I'm SO excited for tonight. I still don't know where we're going... or when for that matter. And I don't know what to wear. haha. But it's all good.

P.S. Mack, happy anniversary! :smile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    So last night was really fun. Although I definitely ate too much. And I ate too much today already because we had our big labor day bbq now.. 2 days early because I'm working Sunday and Monday. Sooooo the scale is not going to be kind. But I deserve whatever number I see because I definitely didn't work hard this week. :ohwell: