What do your lunches & calories by midday look like?

I don't know if i'm etaing too much or a reasonable amount or what. My calories for breakfast and lunch always seem do high and i'm at 700 calories or so after those 2 meals and i have snacks etc in between . Help! i need a ball park and lunch / breakfast ideas please <3

Replies

• myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    I've set my diary to public so you can get an idea of my breakfast and lunch today, which are pretty typical of my diet. Feel free to explore back if you want, if you want to see a deeply flawed but working weight loss diet (grin). I'm not perfect about logging any more, so there are days with gaps.

My breakfast is typically in the 200-300 calorie range when I'm not bicycling to work, and in the 500-600 calorie range when I do (I burn off about 750 calories on my 14 mile ride to work, so I need more fuel in the morning).

My lunch is a bag lunch and I prepare the same thing each day, it weighs in at about 675 calories, with the bulk of the calories coming from a small container of mixed nuts and a turkey-and-cheese wrap.

I also nibble at lunch all day long, usually finishing the last item shortly before I leave work, and that helps a lot with portion control at supper and my late-evening snack.