2nd day trying to figure out how this works! LoL

Options
Mechell15
Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
Need a couple of friends to help me through this weight loss and site : )

Replies

• MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can add me
    I just started on Saturday and still trying to get the hang of things but its coming, slowly !
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I'll help along the way! This is a great site for support, hints, and friends.

Add me too if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • Mechell15
    Options
    I'm kind of proud of myself right now that i managed to post something :laugh:
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am going strong for something like 100+ days (I lose track) and like having new friends to give & get encouragment. Good Luck!
  • a_strayer
    a_strayer Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new too (started on Friday). Do you have a smart phone where you can use the MFP app? I found it to be incredibly helpful when logging food because you can actually scan the barcode and adjust the serving. Perfect for when you cook to have a better idea of how many calories etc per serving. This morning I scanned the carton of eggs for the info on the egg I was scrambling.

If not, there are lots of helpful information just by looking around the site. If people have their diary's public, you can see what kind of foods others are eating as well.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    If u all need a friend feel free to add me
  • Mechell15
    Options
    wow thanks guys I have to go to work now but when I get back I will be adding some friends thanks so much for the support cant wait to get home!!!!!!!