Howdy, from Ohio!

Options
Well my wife has been raving about this site and she is doing really well on it. Me? I need the accountability. Plain and simple. I think without a way to track what I am eating I will just continue on the denial and overeating train wreck. So here I am, I will be low-carbing it, probably Paleo style. Feel free to add me and follow my progress!

Replies

• rushchic
    rushchic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OH-!

Welcome, I am from Ohio too, but moving to TN

Enjoy the site!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm in TN, but I'm still sending a friend request your way. :flowerforyou:
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Hello, I live in Ohio as well =)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Good place to start. I have a couple of pals on my list from Ohio..Bedford and Fremont. Best of Luck in your Journey....
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    Ohio here as well!!!! Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • nickmast78
    nickmast78 Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome moose! Cleveland Ohio resident here. Remember to keep your end goal in mind and work hard to get there!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    cincinnati here. welcome and have fun!
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I'm in the Columbus area!
  • BigIke06
    BigIke06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is Isaac from NC. This app has really helped me out. I would love to connect with others who battling the bulge like my self and share success and challenges. Thanks for the add in advance.
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Another buckeye here too...transplant to Tennessee 11 years ago.
    Guess that makes me a d@m Yankee LOL
    This place definitely makes you realize every bite. I love it!
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome aboard... You will find this app/page very helpful. Good luck on your journey.
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Cleveland! :drinker:
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm from Portsmouth (rubyville) Ohio but now in New Hampshire. Welcome! And any Ohioans are welcome to add me as a friend!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Good place to start. I have a couple of pals on my list from Ohio..Bedford and Fremont. Best of Luck in your Journey....

Someone from Bedford!? Who? Hehe.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Lancaster, OH here! Feel free to add me as well! (That goes for anyone, no matter where you're from) :smile:
  • omobolade
    omobolade Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello - Bola from Calgary, Alberta.

This app is doing wonders for me, keeps me accountable and it amazing to track everything you eat. Love it!!!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Another Ohioan here! I'm in Avon Lake (near Cleveland)
    Friend request sent!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Ohioan..... Middle of nowhere Ohio for me, good luck this site has really helped me be accountable for what I eat (at least how much). Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Madmoosebaits
    Options
    I-O!!!
    Thanks for the warm welcomes. Speaking of warm it may be in the mid-70's today in the Buckeye State but Thursdays will be 100! Hydrate people!!!
  • kim8184
    kim8184 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Madmoose, you beat me to it. I wanted to -I-O. Oh well, I guess there can never be too many of us. You've got another chicky from Ohio here. Just a bit west of Toledo a small town called Swanton. Love it out here. I too am a low-carber, so feel free to add me. Good luck with your success, I know you will do well.