Back after been away for a few months

Options
mumofflea
mumofflea Posts: 59 Member
Hi I have been away for a while due some family emergencies and a family loss. Since been away I have put on 7 pounds so now my challenge is greater. I really need to lose this weight and I have over 100 pounds to lose.

Feel free to add could to with some help thanks :)

Replies

• ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I am very sorry for your loss... Nothing is worse than losing a loved one, I know that feeling very well.

There a few things in life that brings us joy, and personally speaking, feeling great and looking good is one of them. Theres no time like the present. I encourage you to go through this website, read stories and see before and after pictures. They are always a great source of inspiration and motivation for me.

100 pounds to lose is a great number, why? Well, that scale we dread to get on will also be a great friend when it reports back in the first week that you've lost 5-10 pounds.. Then, 90lbs to go :)

One tv show I cant recommend enough is the biggest loser... Sure they train like mad people, but thats because theyre also competing to stay in the house and win big money. But to see people who are morbidly obesse do it, anyone can.

There will be sacrifices, it will take lots of will power to break nasty habits, but it all is for the greater good.

If I can leave you with one tip out of thousands that worked for me...
    Breakfast, eat like a king/queen (healthy foods, but feel free to have lots)
    Lunch, eat like a prince/princess (healthy foods of course, but try not to eat till full)
    A jesters dinner.. One of the biggest problem is eating too much before going to sleep, give yourself at LEAST a 5 hour window of no food before your head hits the pillow...

If your going to snack, make them low sugar fruits and vegetables.. Feel free to snack in between the meals, but dont cheat yourself with any thing remotely junk.

Exercise is the biggest compliment to the food lifestyle change, you get out what you put in. The more excercise, the more you will turn your metabolism in to a fat furnace.

Anyway, you can do it and will do it! Let the fun begin! :)