In need of new friends!

Options
Hi all!! I was on here last year (before my pregnancy) and this site really was my tool for weight loss, with all the support and motivation from all you wonderful people and the accountability I had. But of course being pregnant I just let go and ate what I wanted and now I'm back to loose that baby weight and get back my body that I worked so hard to get. But I need your help! Since I left, most of my friends that were on here that gave me that support has also left so I'm in search of people that are serious about this weight loss and will truly be there to say kind... or sometimes mean things to me to keep me going and I will do the same for you! Thanks for your time, can't wait to meet you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• PinkTreacle
    PinkTreacle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just posted the same lol!

I'm looking to lose about another 8-14lbs of post baby excess weight & have a 19mnth old daughter.
    I've lost7lbs so far but now stuck in a rut so need support to keep me on track. Defo too easy to treat myself to a chivvy bar or skip that workout DVD at the mo so want a good kick start .

We can sooooo get rid of our post baby muffin tops hehehe! :)
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me! I'm a mom of 2 and I know what you mean about getting rid of that baby fat. That's awesome that you're motivated to get your body back. Good luck!
  • octosilver
    octosilver Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-D
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new to the community. I have had a couple of procedures and health issues over the last few years that have left me lazy and unmotivated, but I'm no longer using those as excuses. It'd be nice to have some friends to help me stay motivated :)
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just posted the same lol!

I'm looking to lose about another 8-14lbs of post baby excess weight & have a 19mnth old daughter.
    I've lost7lbs so far but now stuck in a rut so need support to keep me on track. Defo too easy to treat myself to a chivvy bar or skip that workout DVD at the mo so want a good kick start .

We can sooooo get rid of our post baby muffin tops hehehe! :)

Ahhh that muffin top needs to go!!! :sad: It is hard to get out of that rut, but we can do it!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Angel4717
    Angel4717 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know how you feel! I had a baby too and I just want to get back to my normal shape! :p
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for responding, I sent you all a request and can't wait to start this journey with you!! We are going to kick some major butt, I just know it!!
  • jojo3937
    jojo3937 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's awesome you're getting back into this. Welcome back and feel free to add me :) I'm looking for motivating friends too.
  • Loeski5
    Loeski5 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have a fantastic 2 year old and I've been "trying" to lose this "baby weight" for about...2 years now lol. I figured it was time for me to try harder, especially since I'm looking at going to the reserves next summer and I have to start training for that. I have 55 lbs to lose before I can enlist and 14 lbs left to lose after that. I am currently 219 and I plan to get down to 150-155. My red flag weight is 165. I was my "thickest" at that weight. Could still wear certain shirts without the muffin top effect and I could do loads of activities before tiring out. I'm looking for motivated friends as well so feel free to add me! :)

Best wishes everyone!
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Someday I will be in your same shoes and hope to have the help and support needed! Feel free to add me!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3 boys and trying to lose that baby weight (my youngest is 13 mo) and I am trying to get down to a good size b/f I get pregnant again. We are trying for #4!! :) I would love to have you as a pal cause I need more friends who are working moms with kids to keep me motivated as well!! We can do this together!! Add me if you want another friend!! :flowerforyou: