Wild scale fluctuations at one time - what the $%#&?

Options
2»

Replies

• erinelyse27
    Options
    I say ditch the scale completely!!! If your clothes are fitting looser, you are losing inches, and feeling strong and healthy, does it really matter how much a scale says? Go on how you feel physically and visual results. Its a hard concept to accept because so much pressure is put on weighing a certain amount and what is a healthy weight but I have found it so much less stressful to not worry about what the scale says rather how I feel and look. Just my opinion!! Either way keep up the awesome work!! :happy:
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I say ditch the scale completely!!! If your clothes are fitting looser, you are losing inches, and feeling strong and healthy, does it really matter how much a scale says? Go on how you feel physically and visual results. Its a hard concept to accept because so much pressure is put on weighing a certain amount and what is a healthy weight but I have found it so much less stressful to not worry about what the scale says rather how I feel and look. Just my opinion!! Either way keep up the awesome work!! :happy:

^^Ditto to this! Throw that darn thing away! If you want to see real, substantial progress, instead of random fluctuations in a number on multiple scales, give yourself enough time between weigh-ins. By that time, you'll probably already feel a difference in your clothes. If you can't give up your scale completely, limit your weigh-ins. The energy you spend stressing over numbers could be spent on getting some good exercise, burning calories, or eating healthy and delicious food.
  • AnotherJenn
    AnotherJenn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think so. Toss the one scale and keep the other. BTW, congrats or your weight loss, down 146! Amazing :-)