What results did you get from Anabolic Solution/Diet?

Options
Hi all-

Im two days into my Anabolic diet journey and am feeling pretty good and excited to see what results I get. In my research of literature on the diet, I've read quite a bit about the results men have gotten from the diet but am wondering what results women have gotten. There are a few forums out there about women's experience with this eating plan, but I was hoping I would get more insight by asking here. My husband and I are doing this together (he to get more "cut up" and I to drop the last few stubborn lbs), and he was inspired by the results two of his coworkers had gotten, each dropping a decent amount of weight through this diet and exercise.

Have any of you ladies out there tried this diet, and what types of results did you obtain?

Replies

• crafty_65
    crafty_65 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hello,
    I have been following this diet for about 14 weeks and I have consistently lost a pound a week. I feel awesome mentally and physically. It still amazes me that I can eat like this and lose weight too. I have found a few low carb "sweets" that make the Mon-Fri more enjoyable. My brother started the anabolic diet 4 weeks ago and he has lost 15 lbs. I would be interested in knowing how it is working for you.