Goal - to loose 100lb

Options
quinl1lr
quinl1lr Posts: 11 Member
Yup, you read right, my goal is to loose 100lb.

Hi, my name is Lauren and I'm fairly new to MFP. If there is anybody else out there that is looking for support or somebody to chat with please feel free to add me. It's always nice to have someone else to share in the experience with you and I could always use more friends : )

I really am terrible when it comes to keeping myself in check and am quite good at finding reasons to not workout. But I am looking to change all that and not dwell on the past. Today is a new day and can lead to great things.

Replies

• LaurenFox1031
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 lbs too. If I can lose 130, that would be ideal but I would be ecstatic with 100. I'm not sure how to add people from the message boards, but would love to have more supporters and provide others encouragement. Do you know how to add me?
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me, by the time I hit my goal weight I will have lost 108 pounds!
    Started in January on my own at 238 pounds...slacked off by April though I had lost some weight.
    Joined MFP at 214 pounds. The first week I only lost a pound, because I was having Lady Days.
    The second week I lost 6.8 pounds!
    I am now 206.2 pounds and shrinking!!
    As I am only 5'6, my goal weight is 130 pounds.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Lauren, just click on someone's name/avatar, this will take you to their page. then click 'add as friend'
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you along your journey. My name is Laurie and feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey.
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    You can add me too. I have just restarted and have 78lbs (76lb's I lost 2 last week) total to loose. I have a hard time motivating myself, but I AM gonna do it (stamping foot)!!!!