Made It Thru The First Week!

Options
I have officially made it thru the first week this time around:smile::smile: I weighed this morning and was down 2.4 lbs. from this time last week:happy:

Replies

• klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's so awesome... GREAT JOB!!! Booyah!!!
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats:smile!! keep up the good work:smile:

262690.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • proctor0828
    Options
    Great job!!
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up and enjoy it while it comes off easy... hehe :) Well I shouldn't call it easy, but it definitely takes more work after a while
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Thanks you all! I know it comes off faster at first. I was actually a litlle surprised I didn't lose more because usually I will lose anywhere between 4-6 lbs the first week into a diet. . .although I'm trying not to call this a diet because I want these healthy habits to be for the rest of my life this time around:smile:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all! I know it comes off faster at first. I was actually a litlle surprised I didn't lose more because usually I will lose anywhere between 4-6 lbs the first week into a diet. . .although I'm trying not to call this a diet because I want these healthy habits to be for the rest of my life this time around:smile:

RIGHT! that is exactly how i am looking at this.....This is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change! Good Work and good luck, im sure it will continue to fall off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!