I need to vent this!!

Options

Replies

• Jappenz
    Jappenz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's what I like, knowing someone has your back. :)
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If you confront her she'll say it wasnt about you. I would just stop talking to her unless in was work related. If she ask you wants wrong I would simple say 'Sorry I dont want it all over the social network" and walk away!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Are y'all permitted to use Twitter, FB, MFP, etc while on the job? If you take it to HR, you might end up getting yourself in trouble, too. I know it's hard, but in an office setting with other women, you really need to be careful with whom you share personal information. You can have "work friends" who really aren't friends. Be friendly, but not friends with her from now on.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    We'll posse up! Where's this ***** live????

I'm ready, let's go!
  • Jappenz
    Jappenz Posts: 12 Member
    Options

LOL!! Love it! :wink:

Thumbs up !
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I disagree Tristar, its not her business atall to post about somebody elses eating disorders or eating habits, i would be furious if it was about me and id certainly be facing up to her.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would bring it up to her and if she see's nothing wrong with what she did I would bring it up to HR. Most companies have policies against that sort of behavior.
  • 05suu
    05suu Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This idiot doesn't deserve your time or your friendship..
    I would tell her you have seen her delightful Twiterings and ask her why her life is so boring that she has to write about other people....
    ....and don't talk to her again....
    Go by the old saying......
    Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.....
  • Sahri21
    Sahri21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    People like this, feed off of the other persons getting upset. Ignore her, ignore it. And don't let it get to you at work. I know from experience. SHE IS NOT WORTH IT!
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Or just send us all her twitter name and we can get revenge for you.... ;-) (Joking)

NOT...lol, i'll have her Twitter name please
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Regulators, MOUNT UP!
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You better believe I'd confront her! Not in a "you b!tch" kind of way...but in a "that was really low...i thought you were more mature than that" kind of way.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    don't give casual ppl at work personal info - omg. it's AMMUNTION! are you nuts!? DON'T TELL THESE PPL ANYTHING- they're co-workers - NOT YOUR FRIENDS.
    sheesh
    might as well post your personal business on facebook
    sigh -
  • swimcoach07
    swimcoach07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Are y'all permitted to use Twitter, FB, MFP, etc while on the job? If you take it to HR, you might end up getting yourself in trouble, too. I know it's hard, but in an office setting with other women, you really need to be careful with whom you share personal information. You can have "work friends" who really aren't friends. Be friendly, but not friends with her from now on.

^^^^^
    This
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Did she say it to your face? No? Then do not let it bother you.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    if she worked in my organization, she'd probably be fired.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Did she say it to your face? No? Then do not let it bother you.

I'm sure much easier said than done.
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Definately call her out on it... Tell her that is the most unclassy thing that someone could do with personal information.
  • Andie_loops
    Options
    the block twitter and fb on company computers but they unblocked it for her and that is when she is posting all of this through the company computer on company time!

blah i'm just ignoring her i dnt want to associate with her at all anymore!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    the block twitter and fb on company computers but they unblocked it for her and that is when she is posting all of this through the company computer on company time!

blah i'm just ignoring her i dnt want to associate with her at all anymore!

That's probably for the best.