New and stuck

Options
vladamisa
vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
Fall of 2011 from august to december i lost 20lbs i weighed 180 which i hated since i cosplay which is dressing up in anime costumes for those who dont know. Well if you have ever seen any of the anime characters most all the clothing is pretty revealing and showing alot of skin in my position just wasnt going to happen. So far i have lost 25lbs and i want to loose more but its getting harder since most health food out there is pretty gross, forgot to mention im 21 and have the pallet of a 5 year old for the most part, im open to trying new things i just hate things that taste like dirt which is pretty much all veggies. If anyone has any ideas for food that tastes pretty good and extra workout routines that can be done in short time since having three jobs keeps you slightly busy please let me know ive been stuck at 158-150 since january. Thanks so much ^_^ and everyone keep up the good work on loosing weight it will all be worth it in the end.

Replies

• PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    It is rough when you don’t like a lot of foods ;) I used to be pretty picky, and while my wife would protest that I still am, I think I have managed to get over a lot of it. One thing I would recommend as far as a healthy breakfast which tastes amazing would be get some Natural Organic Beef or Turkey Sausage and sauté it with peppers, onions, and maybe even some chopped almonds. Once they start to brown a little bit add in 3 scrambled eggs. Tastes amazing! Great source of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Obviously that it just one meal out of the day… but other than that, to be frank, I would have to recommend going Paleo because it works wonders on the body ;)
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Could try different ways of cooking and eating them? Do you like carrots? Raw carrots? Try grating them and adding the juice of a lemon and a tsp of sugar over the top - tastes delicious and not like carrot at all.... fruits? salads? 10 minute solutions workout dvd? Good luck with it anyway!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If the only way you can eat something is by adding sugar you are probably better off just not eating it...
  • pawneed5
    pawneed5 Posts: 37
    Options
    Add herbs and spices to add more flavor and cover up the "dirt" taste. Wash all the vegtables really well and peel carrots and potatoes, and rinse. You can also puree your food to change the texture if thats one of the problems. I hope this helps!
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    never thought of puree thats a great idea most of what i dont like is crunchy food kinda weird ik ><
    ive never had turkey sausage thanks i will give that a try
    i have insanitys 10 min ab routine i just wondered if there were more for other things out there