Just started - who else has?

Options
mtsips
mtsips Posts: 24 Member
Hi all!
I started three days ago - that is, I started using this feature as well as the Dukan diet.
Im loving the first phase and hoping to find fellow dieters.
Im (usually) super disciplined and love sharing this ride with others so please feel free to add me so we can enjoy this journey with its ups and downs together

:)

Replies

• mjcorbs228
    mjcorbs228 Posts: 21
    Options
    Just joined the site last night, and starting to get healthy! :D

Still working out which of the planned goals here would be best for me. :P
    Feel free to add me!
  • murphy1462
    Options
    Started a few weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds. It can be a little discouraging at first, but it certainly makes you realize the amount of crap you eat! I have learned to not freak out of I go a little over or under the categories and try my best to stay close to my goals. It's really useful if you are going to eat at a restaurant, you can type the restaurant’s name into the food tracker, and it will bring up dishes so you can check the fat, cals, protein, carbs, etc. I also like that you can change the portions to .5, .75, etc. I have found it super helpful that exercise includes cleaning, mowing grass, and dancing! Best of luck to you and stick with it. It's so worth it (even after only four pounds with 31 to go)!

Kristen
  • carriparton
    carriparton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been working at this for just over a week now. Feel free to add me if you are looking for moral support.