• Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    From the midlands feel free to add me
  • LT90x
    LT90x Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, honestly.

I use my phone half the time and it doesn't let you on the message boards for some reason :frown:
  • gracebrannan
    Options
    What is SW if you don't mind me asking? I'm from the UK, Gloucestershire, have been using MFP for a while but only on my phone, my eyes were widened when I came on the website though! Feel free to add me, I have received some great motivation since being on here!
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    Hi, im in cheshire and also on sw, feel free to add me :)
  • LT90x
    LT90x Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is SW if you don't mind me asking? I'm from the UK, Gloucestershire, have been using MFP for a while but only on my phone, my eyes were widened when I came on the website though! Feel free to add me, I have received some great motivation since being on here!

SW stands for Slimming World :smile: x
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    London here, and after reading the anti-Obamacare thread, so happy I'm not in the USA!
  • simplyd77
    simplyd77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im a newbie and from the UK too with no friends on here yet for support so please feel free to add me too x
  • arumba
    arumba Posts: 1
    Options
    Stockton on Tees uk

just joined NHS Lite4Life course on 27/06/2012
  • wndfrancis
    wndfrancis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm from East Sussex and love MFP, helped me shed 15lb so far, anyone feel free to add me x :bigsmile:
  • spiderbait6
    Options
    UK UK UK UK :O)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I think the answer to that is Lots of us :)
    I am on the South Coast - Add me if you would like to, I am here every day
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm in Kent. Hi fellow brits! :)
  • PandaBen94
    PandaBen94 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I'm from St Andrews, Fife (but actually from Malaysia)! :) Feel free to add!
  • lainloo
    lainloo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new too....only started on Sunday but so far so good. I think this is a great app. I used to be at the gym 3times a week but hurt my back and the weight just crept on. Hoping to get back to just under 9 st. I'm only going to weigh myself once a week so looking forward to Sunday as been good so far. Feel free to add as I have no friends :(