My first in MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi everyone... My friends call me Grey, I very much enjoy taking pictures of myself and going out with my friends but I have gained about 60pounds for the Past two years since I got Hormonal Imbalance... I started to avoid seeing some of my friends coz I don't want them to see what happened to me...

I have been overweight in my childhood days.. I have lost weight when I was in college since I have been visiting the gym regularly and doing cardio excersises even weight lifting. I went down from 170pounds to 120pounds during that time. When I started working I gained just a few pounds but when I got hormonal problems for the past two years I have reach 195 pounds.. It's very depressing and I get frustrated since I work Night shift It's very hard for me to loose weight since I cannot visit the gym frequently.

I am turning 27 this september and I really miss my old self back... I wanted to wear the clothes that I used to have and be happy again inside and out. :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Welcome Grey. you chose a great site to join. The boards are very supportive and friendly. Watching what you eat and exercising during the week will really help to start losing the weight. I joined 2 weeks ago and I've lost 4 lbs already. I wish you luck! You CAN DO THIS!
  • 2kaizen
    2kaizen Posts: 64
    Options
    Good luck! MFP is a GREAT resource! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • missbabybee
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I work really long hours too and I sometimes don't get to make it to the gym. I have changed my eating habits in the past 2 weeks and I've already seen a little bit of weight loss. Small things make a difference so stick with it and remember, every little bit counts!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Narkeena
    Options
    Thank You so much for the warm welcome and the support!!!

You guys are cool!!! thanks!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!